- This event has passed.
Brent Community Leaders Seminar: Multiply Your Impact
In this event you will learn how to…
- GET CLARITY about the impact you & your organisation want to make
- INSPIRE OTHERS when you share your impact & pitch for funding
- CREATE a strategy for multiplying your impact & magnifying your brand
This event is for you if you…
- Are a leader in a community or voluntary organisation in Brent, London
- Want to more easily measure and analyse your impact
- Need to make the most of Social Impact data to improve your performance
- Tired of static ‘impact reports’ and want to showcase your data dynamically
- Wish you could tell the story of your community impact in a compelling way
To make the most of this event, register and then book a pre-event consultation. https://calendly.com/sig-team/myi-interview
The Social Impact Game (SIG) has a strong track record of working with small & large organisations. These have ranged from micro businesses to large corporates, including large construction firm Morgan Sindall, Futures Group youth charity & Nottingham Women’s Centre.
Since 2019, SIG has been delivered at the University of Nottingham, including winning Module of the Year 2020.