Safeguarding: Professional Curiosity Seminar
Join us in this seminar to learn more about the following:
What is Professional Curiosity?
How does using it inform practices when implementing legislation such as the Care Act?
How can we promote & integrate professional curiosity in all interactions with service users to create a full picture of someone’s life?
- Understand how professional curiosity can be implemented into practice.
- Recognise & reflect on their own & others practice.
- Be able to incorporate professional curiosity into outcome-based practice.
- Understand what professional curiosity is.
- How to incorporate it into their practice.
- Recognise how professional curiosity can affect change.
Trainer: Allison Rosenthal
Allison Rosenthal Director of AJR Training Solutions has worked within the care sector for over 40 years. With a wealth of experience and a practical, hands-on style of learning that participants find both engaging and fun. Energetic and with a passion for helping people to think critically about what they are doing and how to develop this further, Creating stimulating and solution focused activities and programmes that are enjoyable, memorable and able to bring about change.
Agenda can be found below